TMC6 Gear Air Motor is a output energy changing device which changes compressed air power into mechanical energy, composed by body, head & end caps, gear rotator, shuttle valves, etc. The direction of the motors can be changed just by changing the direction of input air. It is widely used in mining, oilfields, construction, metallurgy, paper making, medicine, chemistry smelting and other industries, as ideal mating driving equipment for large-scale drilling machinery.
1. Small in size but with high output power;
2. Concise structure, compact in size and light in weight, easy to operate and convenient to maintain;
3. Stable under inflammable, explosive, outdoor, wet, damp and other extremely conditions;
4. Anti-overload function, automatically reduce to a lower speed until overload relieved and restart;
5. Hoisting, lowering and stop actions could be achived by operating the lever;
6. Speedless control regulates the input air volume to adjust the rotary speed and power.
|Working Pressure(Mpa)||Normal Rotary Speed(r/min)||Normal|