Tmh8 Piston Air Motor
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Production Capacity:||1000sets Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: TMH8
- Standard Component: Standard Component
- Material: Steel
- Model Number: Tmh8
- Average Air Consumption: 164L/S
- Colour: as Per Customers′ Requirements
- Condition: Totally New
- Function: Driving
- Transport Package: Iron Boxes or Hard Wooden Cases
- Origin: Yantai City, Shandong Province, China
- Certification: ISO9001, CE, API ABS Dnv CCS
- Technics: Casting
- Type: Piston Ring
- Usage: Air Drill
- No-Load Speed: 1660r/Min
- Certicifications: API/CCS/ISO:9001-2008
- Application: Mining, Oilfields, Construction, Engineering
- Trademark: YS Safe Power
- Specification: API/CCS/ISO/CE certifications
TMH8 piston air motor is operated on the basis of the following principles. After entering into the air distribution system(valve core and valve sleeve), the compressed air is accordingly delivered into cylinders, expanding to push the piston reciprocating; the pistons then drive the shaft and crank journal reciprocation and finally output driving power.
Widely used in mining, oilfields, constructions, smelting, paper making, pharmacy, chemicals, etc,. This motor is ideal mated driving machine for large-scale drilling machines.
Why choose us:
1. Step less in speed, adjusting air volume to change rotate speed and power.
2. Change air-inlet and air-outlet direction to rotate and counter-rotate the motor in short time, with no impact and even not need to relieve the load.
3. The equipped anti-load function enables the motor to rotate at low speed when overload, and regain high speed when overload relived.
4. Stable under inflammable, explosive, outdoor, wet, damp and other extremely conditions.
5. Concise structure, compact in size and light in weight, easy to operate and convenient to maintain.
6. High starting torque enables starting with load, fast and reliable to start and stall.
|Working Pressure||No-load speed||Rated Speed||Rated Power||Air Consumption|